SEO Career https://career.seo-usa.org/ is the nation’s premier pre-professional development program providing Black, Hispanic, and Native American undergrads with coaching, training, and access to internships across multiple lines of business. SEO Career currently partners with over 200+ companies offering summer internships and has a 60+ year track record of matching talent with opportunity. SEO Career supports pre-professional development through two stages: SEO Edge and SEO Success.
Going forward SEO Career’s mentoring program will look different. Flash mentoring and coaching will be conducted directly with the 100+ Career Development Advisors and Career Coaches in each of our four program tracks, and we will no longer be using Chronus after March 15th.
Current SEO Career student participants can schedule coaching calls through the links found in their Blackboard: https://seousa.blackboard.com/ Edge and Success courses or reach out to the program managers for a referral:
- Pamela McKoin Pamela.McKoin@seo-usa.org: Real Estate
- Larry Llerena firstname.lastname@example.org: Markets
- Francisco Ramirez email@example.com: Alternative Investments and Investment Banking
- Bless Vaidian Bless.Vaidian@seo-usa.org: Finance – Corporate – Technology
SEO Alumni and current SEO Career Chronus Mentors can use these resource links:
- Scholars firstname.lastname@example.org and AI mentor opportunities email@example.com via Chronus are still available https://seo.chronus.com/p/p1/pages/programs
- SEO Alumni Network https://seoleadershipinstitute.seo-usa.org/ | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upcoming Events: March 1st Winter Benefit https://www.seo-usa.org/seo-2023-winter-benefit/ | April 25th Annual Awards Dinner: https://www.seo-usa.org/annual-awards-dinner/
- SEO Talent Network: https://www.seo-usa.org/jobs/
Reach out to the SEO Career Chronus program administrator Bless Vaidian Bless.Vaidian@seo-usa.org | 646-442-3861 | Bless.Vaidian@seo-usa.org | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/BlessVaidian/ if you need more information on our programs or have follow up questions.
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell